ISO Consultancy firms in india mumbai delhi Hydrabad Gurgaon

Thursday, October 30, 2008

Diversify Your Online Income Streams

We’ve all heard the old saying, “Don’t put all your eggs in one basket” and when it comes to running your online business I think it’s very important to live by that and diversify your online income streams as much as possible.
I can’t tell you how many times a week I read on a blog or forum that the income stream that someone was using to rake in some great money … just went down … or worse yet … went away completely!
This could be as simple as a seasonal niche or as awful as having your site deindexed by Google or from being kicked out of an affiliate program that was paying the bills.
Not only would I suggest you diversify your business types I would even suggest that you diversify your potential income streams on each and every site … and for each business. By this I mean that instead of focusing all of your time and energy, for instance, on building and promoting BANS (Build a Niche Stores) stores I would also look at some other business models for making some money. To further break that down … if you have BANS stores I would also diversify how you make your income on each and every BANS store. I would be looking for ways to make money through other affiliate products and probably some other means as well.

No comments: